Sunday, 24 November 2013

Welcome To The Dead Zone






I'm just here 
doin ma thang 
Relax 
and come on in
I hear music
...but the melody has gone


Forgot where I am going  
Lost where I belong

All I do is walk alone 
Here 
where the cars drive on their own
Will I ever dream again?

Just doin ma thang, yea
Just swayin... 
Inhale and all is numb 

There's no pain 
yet no relief 
No joy or even sleep 
But who cares,
Who needs it?
Here in the dead zone 

Just a place 
full up of ghosts
I've no desire in being the host
Yank my hair 
What's happenin?
Just inhale
and watch it blow

Hey brother
Remember me?
Two lost souls

 just hanging out 
Cos once you're here 
you'll not get out 
Here in the Dead zone
Yea just inhale
and let it go.








4 comments:

  1. I think you should put music to this. I think you have a hit on your hands.
    Ask Mick.
    Ask Sting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Marsha .. I enjoyed writing this one.. I started whilst driving along couldn't wait to get home and type it up before I forgot it :) xx Hope all is good with you and thank you for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete
  2. It is great to see you writing again, Love it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wally.. lets hope it continues :) .. Thank you as always for your support xx

      Delete